Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘Terms’) are applicable when Strapit (Company) delivers any products (‘Goods’) to the customers for general order. For any customized orders, the terms & conditions may vary as per the respective agreement. Before placing any orders, it’s mandatory to accept the terms and conditions, which suggested to read and understand thoroughly. The placement of any order after the approval of terms and conditions will be considered as your personal acceptance to the amended terms.
Sale & Purchase:
- Strapit consents to sell the customer agreed goods mentioned in the purchase order and accepted by Strapit supply.
- Customers can’t cancel the order after placing the order and are bound to pay the mentioned charges in case of cancellation.
- The order will be placed only after receiving the payment to Strapit. In case of failure of the order, your deducted amount will be reverted back to your original payment option within 1-2 weeks.
- Interest will be charged on the overdue amount until you pay the full amount in your generated statements.
- Pricings from the website are applicable unless you have any bulk orders or other pricings in the written agreement.
- Strapit has all the right to change the pricing of products at any time.
- Taxes are automatically applicable while placing the order from the website. Displayed prices excluding the taxes. The final price will be displayed at the checkout.
- In the case of customized orders, tax details will be mentioned in the invoice.
- The warranty is different for each product. Suggested to check the product details while placing the order for warranty.
- We strictly follow Australian Consumer Law for warranty and do not exclude, exclude, or restrict.
- Your personal data is protected and will be used for internal purposes, only like emails and retargeting and marketing.
- Strapit does not share any of your data with third parties without your consent.
- Anything above or beyond the above-mentioned terms and conditions will be notified by email. Any additions, removal, edits to the current laws will be informed.
- Things that are not mentioned in the terms and conditions cannot be lawfully executed.
- Unless the Company agrees in writing, there’ll be no change in terms and conditions for any type of order.