Refunds & Returns
At Strapit, we strive hard to deliver reliable and required products to our clients. However, if, in any case, you're not satisfied with the purchase, many of the products are eligible for returns. To restrain the number of unnecessary returns, it is advised to consult the physician before placing the order. Read below points to place a "Return request":
- Return requests should be placed before 14 days. Beyond that period, products will not be eligible for returns. Some items have less than 14 days return period. So, please read all the conditions before you purchase.
- The item should be returned in the original packaging. If the packaging is not right, the product will be refused to return if the packaging is not proper.
- The items should not have and mark, damages, missing parts, dirt, etc.
- The product must reach our hub within 14 days to process a refund or replacement request.
The refund policy has few instructions to be able to receive the complete refund. Read further for more instructions:
- Once you raise the request, you need to choose an option for either refund or replacement in return.
- If you want a refund, you'll have to return the product in the original package. The returned product should meet the returns policy to be eligible for a complete refund, excluding shipping and restocking charges.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The refund will be released to the same payment method that was used while placing the order
- If the received item doesn't meet the refund policy requirement, you might receive only a partial amount or no amount at all.
- Make sure the refund-related products are packed in the original packaging with the invoice attached to it. Keep the order details saved for refund request processing.